Answered By: Ryan Strempke-Durgin
Last Updated: Sep 14, 2016     Views: 50

You can request books, articles and other material not owned by the Kirkwood Libraries through our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service. Through ILL, we will forward your request to different libraries across the country who will send the material to us. Use the following Interlibrary Loan Guide to submit requests and for more information.

Contact Us