Answered By: Kate Cameron Last Updated: Nov 07, 2022 Views: 231
Answered By: Kate Cameron
Last Updated: Nov 07, 2022 Views: 231
Kirkwood Library Services has an institutional subscription to the Chronicle of Higher Education website.
Access from on campus:
- If you are on campus and using Kirkwood internet, you should have full access to the Chronicle website (chronicle.com). If you don't, please contact a librarian.
Access from off campus:
- Go to the Chronicle website and create an account using your Kirkwood email address:
- Click on "Log in" in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click "Create Account", and follow the instructions to fill in your name and email address. You must use your Kirkwood email address. Note that you can de-select the options to subscribe to email newsletters.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account. Once you follow this link you will be asked to create a password.
- You now should have the same access from any device or location by logging in with your email and password. If you have any problems with this, please contact a librarian.
- Once a year you will need to re-activate access by logging in and confirming you still have access to your Kirkwood email.