Answered By: Kate Cameron Last Updated: Jun 29, 2023 Views: 170
Answered By: Kate Cameron
Last Updated: Jun 29, 2023 Views: 170
Yes, community members are welcome at the Kirkwood library.
Services and resources for community members:
- Some services and resources may be restricted to current students.
- Computer use: Ask a staff member to log you into a computer. You may get online and use any installed software (for example Microsoft Office). You may bring a USB drive to save files. You may not install any software or print to the printer.
- Checking out books: You may request a library card at the service desk. We require a photo ID and an email address to create an account so you may check out books. Most books are checked out until the end of the semester. Community members are limited to 5 books at a time.
- Checking out other materials: technology equipment is for student use only.
- You may use the library space for studying, reading, or using WiFi. First floor is open use, and 2nd floor is for quiet study only.
- Interlibrary loan: Community members cannot request interlibrary loan through the Kirkwood Library. Contact your local public library for interlibrary loan requests.