Where can I get help with my computer?


There are different areas of the college that can help with your computer, depending on what exactly you need.

Computer repair or troubleshooting:

  • If something on your own computer isn't working correctly, contact Kirkwood's EagleTech for assistance. 

Help using programs:

  • For help with programs on your computer, such as Microsoft Word, Excel or Powerpoint; or with applications such as Talon or student email, contact the Student Computer Help Desk at Allsop Computer Lab,131 Nielsen Hall on the Cedar Rapids Campus, or by calling 319-398-7624 or 1-800-634-6581.
  • Library staff can also provide help when using our computers in the library.
  • For help in learning how to use common programs like internet browsers or Microsoft Office, try one of these great sites for free online tutorials: Digital Learn.org or GFCLearnFree.org
  • Last Updated May 12, 2023
  • Views 187
  • Answered By Kate Cameron

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0