Does the Library have hotspots to check out?
Sometimes -- call to find out if there is one available for you now: 319-398-5696 (library circulation desk).
- A hotspot uses the cell phone data network to give you an internet connection for your computer or other device.
- The Library has a limited supply of hotspots available to check out for the semester.
- You may place a hold to get on the waitlist to get a hotspot if one becomes available. See the library's borrowing guide to find out more.
- The federal government has a program that helps students who are eligible for Pell grants to get financial help in paying for home internet access. For details, see this page on the White House website.
- All Kirkwood locations have free WiFi available in campus buildings, and sometimes extending to the area outside the buildings.
Was this helpful? 0 0