How do I download Respondus LockDown Browser on my laptop?
1. Log in to Talon and go to your class page. Navigate to the quiz or test.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the instructions page to find these buttons:
3. If you do not have it installed, click the Download and Install button.
4. This will open a new tab where this screen appears:
5. Click the yellow Download button on the right side of the screen to begin downloading.
6. Find the installation file in recent downloads and click to open:
Note: If a pop up from your computer asks if it is ok for this program to make changes, click allow. Follow the directions to complete installation.
7. Once Respondus is installed, go back to your quiz or test on Talon and click on Launch LockDown Browser to open the assignment. There will be more directions to follow after the assignment has been opened.
Additionally, all library computers have Respondus already installed. If your exam needs a webcam, our laptops have them built in. More information on borrowing can be found here.